Rhetorik has been an integral partner to B2B technology marketers, leading the way in data protection and privacy compliance for almost 20 years. Which means we know a bit about how to overcome marketing hesitancy in Europe.
In this FAQs, we answer some key questions that B2B marketers need to know about GDPR, e-privacy, consent and more – to understand what is possible and what isn’t when it comes to compliant B2B marketing in Europe.
- Why do we need FAQs for Consent?
- How does the scope of e-privacy legislation differ to that of the GDPR?
- Our legal team say we can only contact people who have given their consent. Is this true?
- How do we deal with opt-outs?
- A data subject is asking for proof of their consent for us to contact them. What do I do?
- What is a “soft opt-in” and what does it allow me to do?
- What e-privacy legislation applies in European markets?