Seeking a dynamic B2B SaaS Marketing leader to build the global marketing plan and deliver on it for this fast-growing enterprise marketing data and analytics company.
Rhetorik Company Summary:
At Rhetorik, we’re passionate about inventing and productizing technology solutions that solve business problems around the world. Historically our focus has been powering the fast-growing marketing and sales vertical market. Our data portal, NetFinder, is growing daily, serving household-name tech customers in Europe and North America. For tomorrow, we’re pioneering innovations in AI and big data to create analytics and data services that will lead the industry in dynamic fields such as workforce planning and recruiting.
To accomplish this aggressive mission, Rhetorik is building our team on both sides of the Atlantic. We need key players who are visionaries who can both craft plans and execute them quickly and pragmatically.
As VP, Marketing, you will develop the business-to-business marketing plan and oversee its execution with the full B2B toolkit: email, web, direct mail, blogs, social media, webinars, video, trade shows and whatever else you dream up. Your objectives – position the company as the thought leader and generate qualified leads to keep our sales staff supported and motivated. You will launch the marketing department, oversee vendor relationships, and eventually recruit a staff to help you make our ambitious plans a reality.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Generate revenue through the effective planning and execution of targeted marketing campaigns to niche audiences primarily in North America and Europe.
Manage, directly or indirectly, all aspects of marketing with a strong emphasis on direct marketing and social media techniques. Areas of responsibility include:
- Prospect database development and maintenance
- Offer structure
- Creative (copy, graphics)
- Campaigns conducted via mail, email, Web, space advertising, blogs, PR, telemarketing, or trade shows
- Marketing budget management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of B2B marketing campaign management experience
- 10+ years of relevant business experience
- Demonstrated history of superior people skills (managing up, down, sideways)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent English-language written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Detail oriented and analytical, but must be capable of seeing the big picture
- Ability to prioritize work requirements and overcome obstacles to achieve results in a dynamic environment
- Must be hands-on and have the ability to evolve and scale marketing and communication to the business as it grows
- Ability and willingness to travel
Though not requirements, candidates possessing one or more of the following attributes will be given preference in the selection process:
- Working knowledge of structured databases, ESP platforms, and marketing analytics toolsets
- Administrator experience with CRM or MAP platforms
- Experience with executive-level presentations
- Experience in SaaS or web-intensive information companies
- Hands-on experience in copywriting, creative services, design, and desktop publishing
- Experience as a publicist
- Knowledge of the enterprise technology industry (software, hardware, or services)
- Experience in data publishing industry
- Product management experience
Geography: Position will either be remote in the U.S., Canada, or western Europe, or on-site in Quebec City, Canada or Reading, UK.
Environment: The company has a startup dynamic. The pace is fast and the expectations are high.
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits, and stock options.
How to Apply: email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.