Data Acquisition Analyst
We are building out our big data analytics worldwide team and are seeking smart, curious, and creative people interested with an eye for detail and a passion for tackling data problems at global scale for some of the biggest tech brands in the world.
We are currently looking for a Data Acquisition Analyst. This is a highly visible role within the global organization, reporting directly to the Chief Data Scientist and responsible for supporting strategic projects and managing the data acquisition process. You will work with both external suppliers and our internal team to plan, organize, and manage a diverse range of company, financial and corporate contact data around the world
- Ensure that Rhetorik receives high-quality data from its suppliers, on-time.
- Maintain productive relationships with various internal and external suppliers.
- Maintain a schedule of data acquisition tasks. Follow-up with internal to ensure that data is delivered on-time, and within specifications.
- Provide quality control report and support to ensure that data received to the highest level of customer specifications.
- Provide research support.
- Develop metrics and reporting.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution
- Work closely with the Data Manager to develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) on all types of data.
- Excellent administrative, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Professional English level (written and speaking).
- Experience in MS (especially Excel).
- Capable of identifying problems and developing creative solutions.
- Strong initiative, self-motivation and assertive
- Ability to multi-task, to prioritize assignments and to follow-through on details
- Team player with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and willingness/interest in learning new data services skills
- Curious and a thirst of knowledge for new fields.
- Preferably available to work on-site and adaptability to different working circumstances.
Apply by sending CV and Cover Letter to Denis Poulin, Chief Data Scientist.
At Rhetorik, we’re passionate about identifying new sales leads for the enterprise technology industry, insights for digital marketing professionals to make them smarter, more informed, and efficient targeting buyers for their products and planning campaigns. Our customers use our online platform to get quick, accurate and validated information on IT technologies used by businesses in the UK and Europe. Our data portal, NetFinder, is growing daily serving nearly 500,000 accounts in 30 countries and counting.